IU School of Social Work Alumni Association
School of Social Work Alumni Programs and Events
Numerous programs and events are held each year for alumni and students.
- The 15th Annual Alumni Association Continuing Education Conference will be held on March 4, 2016. Join over 300 fellow alumni and students for a day of continuing education and fellowship.
- Several workshops are being planned for students. They include sessions on Voices from the Field, licensing, loan forgiveness, etc.
- A holiday event at the Children’s Museum is held in December for alumni and their families.
- Courses for alumni like the career planning, personal budgeting, etc. are held a couple of times throughout the year.
- Collaborative continuing education programs with other campus disciplines.
- Collaborative continuing education programs with other campuses.
- Collaborative continuing education programs with various social service agencies.
Upcoming Board Meetings for 2016-2017
All Meetings are held in AD2041 at 5:30 p.m.:
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017
See the IUPUI Office of Alumni Relations Calendar of Events for upcoming School of Social Work alumni programs.
IUPUI Office of Alumni Relations contact:
Karen Jones, (317) 274-8959 or email@example.com